97.3fm
Brisbane's widest variety of music from the '80s to now

Now Playing:

Loading...
Listen on

Kris Jenner’s Alleged Involvement In Kim's Sex Tape

A man named Ian Halperin has penned a new book called, ‘Kardashian Dynasty’, and it’s spelling disaster for the famous family.

The book claims that Kim allegedly signed a contract with Vivid Entertainment in 2007 to leak the sex tape she famously made with Ray J in 2003.

He quotes a source in the “adult film industry” who said, “A mutual friend of Kim and Paris [Hilton] had advised her that if she wanted to achieve fame, a sex tape would be the way to go ...

Kim had discussed the idea of producing a tape with her family beforehand.

This news is shocking, as many believed her mother and family had no idea about the tape before it’s release, and many find it hard to accept that her mother would both condone and support the idea.

Halperin also says a former friend of Kardashian had told him, “It was Kris who engineered the deal behind the scenes and was responsible for the tape seeing the light of day,” although he added this had been long rumoured in the showbiz world.

When asked how Kardashian’s sex tape got out, according to the book, the rep replied: “A third party brought it to Vivid ... [We] got in touch with the Kardashian family.”

She said they usually explain that it is likely a tape would leak anyway, and the celebrity wouldn’t get paid, “So why not work for us, and we’ll make sure that it will not only get out, but that it will be distributed the way you want.”

The rep supposedly continued, “You’ll get a nice payment for it,” adding, “I can tell you right now. Kim Kardashian’s movie came out in ’07, and she’s made millions.” Kardashian threatened to sue Vivid and was paid a reported USD$5 million ($6.5 million) settlement, but the tape was still released.

According to a report on news.com.au, Halperin concludes, in the book to be released on April 19, “It is clear that Vivid would not have announced plans to distribute Kim’s tape without a clear indication from the family that they would give the go-ahead once they had come to terms on a price.”

Meanwhile, a rep for Kardashian said, “All the assertions are false.”

Source: News.com.au

Share this: