Officials Confirm Prince's Cause Of Death
Singer Prince 'died of an an overdose' according to an official.
Prince was found dead at Minneapolis mansion back in April, aged 57.
The Associated Press say a law enforcement official confirmed that the singer died of an overdose of the power painkiller fentanyl.
They add that the official 'spoke on condition of anonymity' as he ''was not authorised to speak to the media.''
Prior to his death, Prince was taken ill on a flight and had to be rushed to hospital. He had also cancelled two live shows, due to illness.
It has been noted that the day before Prince died, his team had called an eminent opoid addiction specialist in California, seeking urgent help for the singer but the specialist could not get there in time.