Boxing Day Sales Starting At Priceline This Weekend
Boxing Day Sales - On the one hand, it's a day that's almost better than Christmas itself as every single store sets the prices to a bare minimum and you can score some major bargains.
On the other hand, it's a day that we dread going anywhere near the shops because every man and his dog, and his dog's fleas, are out and about making each centre pretty much unbearable.
So how has priceline decided to fix this love/hate relationship with boxing day? They have started their sales EARLY so that we don't have to push and shove through the crowds on December 26 to save some bucks!
That's right, Priceline have announced that their Boxing Day sale will begin this Saturday December 23 and will continue until January 3!
Now granted, the shops will definitely still be busy this weekend because people just seem to go nuts about the shops closing for one single day on the 25th December, but we can assure you that it will be nothing compare to the chaos that ensues on Boxing day!
Here's what deals you can expect to see in their Pink Dot Sale:
- 50% off Banana Boat
- 50% off selected skincare and suncare products from Alpha Keri, Avene, Vaseline, St Tropez and Innoxa 40% off selected skincare and suncare prodcuts from Manuka Doctor, Dr. LeWinn's, Skin Republic, B.Tan, Olay, Nivea, Reef, Jergens, Swisse, PureTan, Olive Oil Skincare, Invisible Zinc, Sukin, St. Ives, Natural Instinct and Beauty By Nicholas.
- 50% off Tresemme (not including clearance items)
- 50% off Toni & Guy (not including gift packs and clearance items)
- 40% off Batiste dry shampoo (not including gift packs, minis and clearance), Hair Recipe (not including gift packs) and Herbal Essences Bio-Renew range.
- 30%-60% off fragrances including gift sets
- up to 50% off big brand vitamins for 6 days only (23rd-28th December) on selected products across Swisse, Blackmores, Nature's Way, Bioglan, Isowhey, Caruso's, Centrum and Bio-Organics.
And there's plenty more where those deals came from!
If you're need of some last minute stocking fillers or ya know, you just feel like treating yourself this Christmas, head on into Priceline this weekend to scoop up a massive saving!