Australia Zoo Jokes Following Second Snake Bite In A Week
Just a week after a woman was bitten by a snake at Australia Zoo, a second woman has been treated for a snake bite at the park.
Last Monday, a woman in her 20’s was bitten after accidentally standing on a wild green tree snake in the zoo’s wetlands area.
It was the first time a guest had been bitten by a snake at the park in its 46 year history.
However, it seems the wildlife is making up for lost time after the a second woman, in her 30’s, being bitten after also stepping on a non-venomous green tree snake.
Australia Zoo took to Facebook following the incident, to joke “Oops… She did it again!”.
The snakes are generally considered harmless to humans.