• Shout Out To My Ex
  • Listen on
Brisbane's widest variety of music from the '80s to now

97.3fm

  • now playing:
    Shout Out To My Ex
    Little Mix
  • Listen on
MENU

MULTIPLE Melbourne Primary School Children Taken To Hospital

Two students have been taken to hospital after a science experiment went wrong at an Aspendale school.

It is believed the students were mixing Coca-Cola and bleach together when everything went wrong.

The students are believed to have ‘’respiratory burns’ and have been taken to a hospital.



Share this: