Brisbanes's widest variety of music from the '80s to now! With Robin, Terry & Bob in the Morning, followed by Campo for the drive home!
Every morning Robin shares her fashion tips in Robin's Bargain Fashion Gallery. But what about the guys?
We thought it was only fair to share Terry's own sense of style - of course with a uniquely Terry twist!
Check out the gallery and see what happened when we spun the tables on 97.3fm's funny man, this time making his own wardrobe the hot topic of Terry's Top Five!
The Story Behind The Shirts:
5. Tangerine Dress Shirt from Rivers: This shirt WILL NOT CRUSH. I am guaranteed to show as neat and presentable as Mum would want every time.
4. Broncos Polo: Replaced my Foundation Broncos shirt that had to be burnt. Service was performed by Shane Webcke who read from his book WARHORSE.
3. Mullumbimby Madness - Stand Up Comic Brendan Kelly used to draw cartoons for the BIG ISSUE. The national challenge was to get his shirt on TV. Akmal Saleh did an entire episode of THE GLASSHOUSE.
2. The Ben Shermann Stand-Up Shirt: Every January I go to the half-price Ben Shermann rack. I buy the shirts that were too "OUT THERE" for the general public and wear them for Stand-Up Gigs!
1. The Comedy Store Red Shirt: This shirt is from Sydney's Original Comedy Store 25 Years Ago! I have worked at every Comedy Store since. It's now in Fox Studios. Same Gags, Different Shirt!