It’s the most wonderful (and hectic) time of the year, so thinking of a clever caption for the ‘gram may not end up popping into your head until mid-January.
With this in mind, we’ve done the hard work for you.
Yep, we’ve knocked up a cheat sheet for all your Chrissie photo captions.
- Dear Santa…I can explain
- Dreaming of a white Christmas (but if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red)
- Relationship status: Single and ready to jingle
- Red wine pairs well with a crazy family
- Consider this photo my Christmas card to all of you
- The Festival of Lights? More like the Festival of Carbs
- Dear Santa… define ‘nice’
- Happy Festivus from the rest of us!
- Christmas cheer? I thought you said Christmas beer…
- Feliz naughty dog
- ‘Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring (except for people with kids who still believe in Santa)
- ‘Tis the season for stretchy pants
- That’s a wrap! No, seriously—I finally finished wrapping the gifts
- It’s beginning to *cost* a lot like Christmas…
- The elves did it
- Meet me under the mistletoe
- My favourite colour is Christmas lights
- I’m only a morning person on December 25th
- What happens under the mistletoe stays under the mistletoe
- The calm before the storm
- You rock my Christmas socks
- All the jingle ladies, all the jingle ladies
- Your presents is requested
- I’ve been good(ish) this year
- Resting Grinch face
- Believe in your elf
- It’s the most wine-derful time of the year
- Rebel without a Claus
- But first, let’s take an elfie
Want more? Here's one of our favourite moments from Robin Terry & Bob!