It’s important to do the right thing. It’s part of being an adult.
Cocktails are also an important part of being an adult.
Logically then, cocktails are the right thing.
These are the facts.
So here’s a recipe for a delicious strawberry daiquiri that will be both the reason they let you into heaven, and also what they serve you upon your arrival.
- 45ml white rum (Bacardi, Malibu etc)
- 15ml orange liqueur (Cointreau etc)
- 30ml lime juice
- 15ml sugar syrup*
- 3 strawberries
- 4 ice cubes
- Strawberries to garnish
* You can buy sugar syrup from the bottle-o, or you can stir 500g of sugar into 250ml of water and stir until it’s all dissolved. Then you can keep it in the fridge (or use it all up making strawberry daiquiris for your friends)
- Put it all in a blender and set it to delicious.
- Put it in a glass, garnish with a sliced strawberry
For extra credit, add a scoop of ice cream on top or blend it in with the rest of it. Creamy goodness!
Congratulations, you’re the best.