20-year-old competitive swimmer Kirrily Edwards has revealed her super simple recipe for “guilt-free” brownies, and they sound delicious!
The Sydneysider shared the recipe with her 33.7k Instagram followers, calling it: “Easy blender blondies!”
She added, “These chickpea blondies would have to be one of my favourite recipes! When I first made a sweet recipe using chickpeas I was so sceptical but they honestly make these blondies the BEST consistency! These are so fudgey and delicious, and you don’t even need a bowl to make them.”
- 1 can of chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- 1/3c four of choice (Kirrily uses oat flour)
- 2tbsp sweetener of choice (Kirrily uses pure maple syrup)
- 1tsp baking powder
- 2tbsp nut butter of choice (Kirrily uses almond butter)
- 2tbsp almond milk
- Handful of dark chocolate chips
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until they form smooth, thick mixture.
2. Scoop mixture into a baking tray and bake in the oven at 180 degrees celsius for 20 minutes.
3. Store in the fridge.
We’ll definitely be giving them a try! You can check out more of Kirrily’s recipes here.