In breaking news from the Premier, Brisbane has recorded a new COVID19 case that has been in the community for 7 days, putting almost 100 suburbs on alert.
Chief Health Officer, Jeanette Young confirmed that it was a 26-year-old man from Stafford who has been roaming free in the community over the past 20 days.
A full list of the locations and venues that the man attended can be found below:
- Saturday 20th Of March [12:00pm – 2:16pm]: Carindale Shopping Centre
- Stores Include – Shinobi Ramen Noodle Shop, Fresh Sensations, Go Vita, Robins kitchen, Harris Scarfe and Kmart
- Saturday 20th Of March [9:20pm – 9:25pm]: Baskins Robins at Everton Park
- Sunday 21st Of March [10:30am – 10:46am]: Market Organics, Newmarket
- Sunday 21st Of March [12:20pm – 3:10pm]: Mamma’s Italian Restaurant Redcliffe
- Monday 22nd Of March [12:20pm – 12:25pm]: Guzman and Gomez Stafford
- Monday 22nd Of March [12:40pm – 12:50pm]: Bunnings Stafford
- Thursday 25th Of March [8:30am – 8:45am]: Aldi Stafford City Shopping Centre
- Thursday 25th Of March [11:15am – 11:40am]: Nundah Respiratory Clinic
The man was also known to travel to various locations in Fortitude Valley over the weekend.
From 12 Noon today, age care and disability centres, hospitals, and correctional centres in the Brisbane and Morten City Council areas will be closed to visitors.
If you are heading to crowded areas (such as the Footy) it is recommended that you wear a mask.
Anyone who’s been to these venues needs to go forward and remain in isolation until you get your results.
This page will be updated as new information is released.